Saturday, December 29, 2018

Too Sexy

For those still waiting for the Golden Shower video to surface, here's a little sneak preview.

WARNING: Yikes. If this pic ever does surface, I'd be sure to get out my solar eclipse glasses while trying to view it. Otherwise you'll have that image seared into your mind's eye...for-EVER. And folks, it ain't gonna be pretty, let me tell ya.

Truthfully, there's nothing much newsworthy here. Just one more opportunity for me to poke fun at our arrested adolescent Mooner-In-Chief. If I had to weigh in with something meaningful, I would point out once again the the GOP's low bar for moral depravity. Just this past year, we had (the now Justice) Brett "Kegger" Kavanaugh remind us just how much he enjoys beer...and the occasional sexual assault; Stormy Daniels inform us about the president's proclivities whilst in bed (T-M-I); and yet another example of how when you appoint yourself as the judge, jury and prosecutor of your fellows, the arc of the universe is long but it bends towards kicking your hypocritical, sanctimonious keister.

Ah, hypocrisy...the fertile ground of all editorial cartoons...and the proverbial glass house of the powerful. Who needs mirrors in a place like that? I know someone who does. None other than the T-Rump-asaurus Rex, the terrible lizard himself. I tell you what he clearly doesn't need - his shirt. As this pic, once it surfaces, will eventually show us: he's just too darn sexy for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment