Monday, March 23, 2015

Bibi Walks This Way

Yikes and Double Yikes!!! It's been more than a year and a half since my last graphic tirade. But injustice has a way of firing me up so that I'm ready to go...cartoon! Sadly it's my wacky cousins out there in Israel who are raising my ire, and one little noodnik in particular - Bibi Netanyahu. His scorched earth tactics in the recent Israeli elections are a nice companion to his land grabbing ways when it comes to his utter disrespect for the Oslo accords. He's a thug, pure and simple, without an ethical bone in his body, which is why it means nothing to him to break a few Palestinian kneecaps and vertebrae just so that he can cling to power. Move over Steve Tyler, here comes Bibi...


1 comment:

  1. I like this one. You show him making no attempt to hide his club, which is pitch perfect.

    ReplyDelete