Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Shake it, Bubba. Don't break it.

I may be posting this a bit late with recent events in Baltimore having rightly knocked this issue out of the news cycle, but I don't really want to let the Clintons off the hook all the same. Here is yet another example of their political corruption played at a very high, consequential level while still trying to claim they are being transparent and up front with sordid, inner operations of their family foundation.

The only thing transparent about how this family operates is its naked ambition to obtain and consolidate power, which makes them no better or worse than most of their fellow politicians. That's fine. Just please don't make me swallow any more nonsense about some higher calling that motivates their actions. I don't know what makes me want retch more - the hypocrisy or the image of Bill in hot pants. Better bring me a bucket...I think I'm going to be sick.


No comments:

Post a Comment