Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pussy Riot

After reading the NY Times piece on white women who voted For Trump, I had to ink this 'toon. I mean, seriously? You don't have to be a misogynistic Archie Bunker type to realize that these women have some serious issues. So let me get this straight, ladies. You're standin' by your man just so he can actualize the racist, xenophobic crap that has been rotting for however long inside your pea-sized brain? I encourage y'all to read this article, because you cannot make this up.

I'm going to stop before I say something I'm going to regret, and I guess it's only reasonable that women have every right to be idiots as much as men, but really? This is how much you respect yourself? You support this man who made no bones about his sexual predatory proclivities? Well, good luck with all that...like the political scientists say: you deserve the sexual predator you elect.

So I guess it's only fair that Trump get a taste of his own medicine, and who better to administer it than his man crush boo-sky, Vladimir Putin. Barring that, I wouldn't be surprised if The Donald asks Melania to dress up as Putin and then commit unspeakable acts. I mean that's what she was paid to do in the past, right? Isn't that how she put herself through university to get the degree she never actually earned? Oh, Lord, there I went ahead and did it...but I can't say that I really regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment