Wednesday, October 17, 2012

3 Big Lies

Ay Carrumba - It's been nearly two months since my last post, and this the prime time of the electoral campaign season. Maybe I was just too overwhelmed by the blizzard of lies emanating from the nether parts of the Republican Party's bowels...yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

So after last night's (second) presidential debate, I figured I would try to illustrate the three biggest whoppers that were alluded to if not underscored by Romney's pathological allergy to the truth. This is not to say either Obama or the Dems are innocent of twisting the truth, but let's face it: lying is the Republicans' (and Romney's) M.O. I truly hope and pray that we Americans aren't too stupid and lazy to realize that we are now being subjected to the mother of all snow jobs, but then we also elected George W. Bush, his pappy, Ronald Reagan, Gerry Ford, Richard Nixon, and...oh boy this doesn't look good. I guess the best I can say is that when the snow job becomes a blizzard of colonic origins and proportions, even I can understand the desire to want to curl up in a fetal position and hide.

Here's the 'toon:

No comments:

Post a Comment